Whether you love or hate retail giant Walmart, you have to admit that they’ve got a pretty cool set of iOS applications hitting the market.
Walmart is looking to revolutionize the digital retail experience in three big ways:
Writing your shopping list just got easier
- Speak into your phone to create a shopping list.
- Scan bar-codes of items at home that you need to replace and they will be added to your shopping list.
Budgeting tools made easy
- Shopping list is paired with a tool that pulls up prices for products on your list so can see how much you’ll be spending ahead of time.
- Manufacturer’s coupons that match the items on your list will automatically be sent to you through the app so that you don’t have to put any effort into coupon hunting.
Bridging the gap between online and offline shopping
- The app will scroll through Walmart’s inventory systems to check if items on your list are available at your favorite location.
- Pulls up reviews of products on your list so you can make decisions about brands.
- Keeps track of your favorite items so that they can be easily added to future shopping lists.