CHICAGO, November 3, 2011: lonelybrand’s new white paper, “Mobile Applications: Driving quoting behavior in 2012” uses custom data to guide insurance marketing strategy in 2012. The digital strategists at lonelybrand take a close look at ten innovative examples of how the industry can use mobile to drive quoting behavior. The white paper also provides trend analysis and tips on how to get the maximum value out of mobile.
For more information, download the free white paper here.
This 17-page white paper discusses:
- Game changing mobile white space in the insurance industry
- Why innovation trumps expectation in the mobile space for the insurance industry
- Why Apple leads development for mobile insurance applications
- Why offering free applications might be a symptom of a bigger problem
- Analysis of 10 leading insurance industry mobile applications
- Recommendations for mobile application development for 2012 and beyond
lonelybrand is built from the ground up to help companies succeed in the digital space. We’re focused on making sense out of a complex and ever-expanding universe through process-driven execution. That means we set up a process based on best practices and your success criteria then go to work on the day-to-day heavy lifting.
Think of us as your personal digital marketing team. We’re not about fancy strategies that sound sexy in the boardroom but fail to deliver results. We provide the right plan, the right people and the right reporting to prove our worth and make you look like a super-star.
Find out how lonelybrand leverages the six tenets of digital communications to create success and growth for companies of all sizes by visiting us at www.lonelybrand.com.