We welcome submissions from industry experts. lonelybrand published its first brand marketing post in 2011 and has shared thousands of articles since. Our mission is to help mid- to senior-level brand marketers solve their marketing and advertising challenges.
Guest author guidelines are listed below. To apply to be a lonelybrand guest author, fill out the form at the bottom of the page.
Authors may suggest topics they wish to explore. Generally, topics should fall within the following categories:
- Content Marketing
- Customer Relationship Management & Email Marketing
- Digital Paid Media
- Mobile Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- 300 – 600 words
- Posts should be informational in nature, providing a solution to a digital marketing issue that a mid- to senior-level brand marketer might encounter.
- Articles should not be self-promotional — see link specifications below for details.
- It is strongly suggested that statements of fact or statistics be backed up by a link to the original source material or credited in the article. Opinions and recommendations are welcome, but must be clearly written as such
- Break up large blocks of text with <h2> headings.
lonelybrand editors will include one high quality stock image for each article.
Links & Product Recommendations
Authors may not include links or recommendations to products or services in which they have a financial (direct or tangiential) interest within articles. However, links or recommendations may be included within the author bio (see below). Affiliate links or links designed to track visitor behavior are never allowed.
Author bios are included in each article along with a headshot (100 x 100). Authors are encouraged to provide Twitter handle, LinkedIn profile and Google Plus account with Google Authorship enabled.
Post should be original and written exclusively for the lonelybrand blog rather than republished from separate publications or aggregated from previously published works.
Examples of High-Performing Blog Posts
- Key Elements of a Social Media Editorial Calendar
- 3 Brands Flexing Their Creative Muscles on Vine
- LinkedIn Pulls Off Ingenious Engagement Campaign By Congratulating You
lonelybrand reserves the right to modify, edit, delete in whole or in part or otherwise alter submitted content. All material submitted becomes the sole property of lonelybrand, LLC. lonelybrand, LLC reserves the right to (a) reproduce/distribute all content submitted in any and all media throughout the world in perpetuity, (b) alter, amend, edit or change content prior to distribution and (c) use, distribute, reproduce, alter, amend and copyright content for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Authors do not retain any ownership of or copyright in any content submissions. lonelybrand, LLC are not under any obligation to use submitted content.
Apply to be a lonelybrand Author
[gravityform id=”36″ name=”lonelybrand Blog Guest Contributor” title=”false” ajax=”true”]