NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- ELIGIBILITY: The Techweek Impalapalooza Instagram Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal U.S. residents of AZ, IA, IL, KS, MO, NC, NE, OK, SC and TX who are 21 years of age or older. Employees, directors, officers, and agents of lonelybrand, LLC. (“Sponsor”), its parent companies, divisions, dealers, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies, and suppliers involved in the Sweepstakes, as well as the members of each of their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and in-laws) and persons residing in the same household of such individuals are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited by law.
- HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes begins at or about 12:00:00 AM CT on 06/21/12 and ends 11:59:59 PM CT on 06/26/12 (“Sweepstakes Period”). There are two ways to enter during the Sweepstakes Period:
- Use a valid Instagram account (“Instagram Entry”) to take a picture of yourself and the mounted impala located at the Sponsor booth at Techweek and mark it with tag #lonelybrand. Once your Instagram image is uploaded and discovered by Sponsor API, you will qualify.
- Hand print on a 3” x 5” paper, your complete name, address, birth date, email address (optional), daytime telephone number and attached valid Instagram image (use same requirements as identified for Instagram Entry) and sign your name. Mail entry with first-class postage affixed to: lonelybrand, LLC, 118 W. Kinzie St., Fl 2, Chicago, IL 60654. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by 06/26/12 and received by 06/29/12.
- For Instagram Entries: Only publicly viewable Instagram images containing the tag #lonelybrand and required subject material will be credited with one entry in the Sweepstakes. Message and data rates may apply to each image sent or received. Other charges may apply; check your mobile plan for rates/details. Participation may not be possible on all carriers. Please note that proof of image and #lonelybrand tag does not constitute proof of delivery/receipt. Limit one image entry per Instagram account. If more than one (1) entry is received from the same person, only the first entry will be considered valid and Sponsor may choose to disqualify all entries submitted by that person at Sponsor’s sole discretion. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, a “day” is the 24-hour period between 12:00:00 AM CT and 11:59:59 PM CT. Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
- WINNER SELECTION/NOTIFICATION: Winners will be selected in a random drawing conducted on or about 06/29/12 from among all eligible entries received by lonelybrand, LLC, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. All prizes will be awarded assuming sufficient eligible entries are received and prizes are properly claimed. The potential winners will be notified through Instagram within two (2) days after drawing date.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): One (1) Grand Prize: Choice of one DSLR Camera or one iPad 3. Total ARV: $600.00.
- WINNER VERIFICATION: The potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. The potential Grand Prize winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited) within four (4) days of attempted notification or prize will be forfeited in its entirety and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Failure to provide all required information and a signature on the documents will result in forfeiture of winner’s right to claim a prize and may be awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits. The potential Grand Prize winners may be subject to a background check before the prize will be awarded; if a potential winner has been convicted of a felony or any other crime that would reflect negatively on the Sponsor, the potential winner may be disqualified and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. In the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules, or if prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits. If a winner for any prize cannot be confirmed by 06/30/12, then the prize will not be awarded.
- PRIZE TERMS: Prizes are not transferable and include only the items specifically listed as part of prize. No substitution or cash equivalent of prize is permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Any portion of prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Federal, state, and local taxes on prize and any expenses relating to the acceptance of and use of prize not specified herein are the responsibility of winner. Sponsor will issue an IRS Form 1099-MISC for each winner whose prize is valued at $600 or more. Approximate retail value is as of the time the rules were printed and the value of a prize may fluctuate. A winner is not entitled to any difference between the ARV and the actual value of the prize at the time the prize is awarded.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS: Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete or illegible entries. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrant or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable entries resulting from filtration of a user’s internet service provider or wireless phone carrier network. Sponsor is also not responsible for any technical problems, malfunctions of any telephone service, computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may affect the ability of consumers to participate, or for any damage to any participant’s computer system/software related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants. Participants may not enter more than the maximum number of times allowed with multiple Instagram. Any participant who attempts to enter with multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to register/enter multiple times will be disqualified at Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a winning entrant, the entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the Instagram account from which a picture submission was sent (i.e. the natural person assigned to the account by Instagram). Potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the Instagram account associated with the winning entry. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected, or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE/PHONE SERVER OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH ENTRANT, AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Proof of submission of an entry will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical, technical, or other error in the Sweepstakes offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of prize winner. In the event of a printing/production/typographical error, irregular or invalid code/message or equipment error, neither lonelybrand, LLC, its parent companies, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, nor their respective agents or agencies shall have any liability. In no event will more than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules be awarded. If, for any reason, more prize notifications are sent (or more claims are received) than the number of prizes offered, as set forth in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award the intended number of prizes through a random drawing from among all eligible prize claims received. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is severely undermined by any event beyond the control of Sponsor, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, infection by computer virus, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or other cause not reasonably within the control of Sponsor (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes without any further obligation. If Sponsor, in its discretion, elects to alter this Sweepstakes as a result of a Force Majeure event, a notice will be posted on www.lonelybrand.com/techweek/instagram. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will award the prizes in a random drawing from among all valid and eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation, providing a sufficient number of entries are received. By participating in this Sweepstakes and submitting an entry, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including all entry requirements; (ii) to hold Sponsor, its representatives, directors, officers, agents, divisions, dealers, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies, employees and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”), harmless against any and all claims, injuries, damages, losses and liability that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the participation in the Sweepstakes or from the receipt or use of any prize or any travel or activity related to the receipt or use of any prize; and (iii) that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Winner, by acceptance of a prize, grants to Sponsor and its designees the right to use winner’s name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice, statements and/or other likeness and prize information in perpetuity for purposes of advertising and trade in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, without further compensation, or consideration, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prizes awarded shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, and that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Cook County, IL. Further, in such dispute, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out of pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- RULES REQUEST: For a copy of the official rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by 07/02/12 to: lonelybrand, LLC, 118 W. Kinzie St., Fl. 2, Chicago, IL, 60654.
- WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, available after 06/29/12, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, postmarked by 07/04/12, to: lonelybrand, LLC, 118 W. Kinzie St., Fl. 2, Chicago, IL, 60654.
©2012 lonelybrand, LLC, Chicago, IL