Ever wonder what role social media plays in the entertainment business? iAcquire, a digital marketing agency, and the market research company SurveyMonkey teamed up to discover the buying viagra sway movie studios had on the general public. The results of the study showed that a measly .2% of movie goers weighed social signals into their decision making process. There are 1.73 billion social media users in the world, so why is this marketing channel under utilized by the movie business?
A series of five questions were asked to more than 500 movie-goers and leonoraoppenheim.com the results were staggering. They found that:
- Movie trailers top the list on ways that movie-goers find out about new films (49 percent)
- Movie-goers choose a genre of real viagra film based on http://agmediainc.com/natural-viagra emotions
- Nearly 95 percent of movie-goers do not follow movie studios on social media
- Movie review websites only account for around 11 percent of word-of-mouth referrals
- Those who use social media to buy cialis now recommend movies are more likely to follow studios on social networks
The study also cites a social media success story with the movie “Warm Bodies“, a zombie flick produced by Lionsgate. Using social media channels like Vine, Twitter, and Facebook, the movie generated a huge following… Nearly 55,000 Twitter followers, to be exact.
It’s no secret that with social media that loyalty gap can be closed. If only studios made good use of that living connection. Let’s look at the details: